Mindset and marketing mentor, speaker and co-hostess of the All Up In Your Lady Business podcast Jaclyn Mellone is Reina and Christina’s guest on The Creative Empire podcast this episode. The heart of this episode is about tackling mindset issues. Jaclyn shares ways mindset issues manifest themselves in our lives and how to deal with them instead. Also included in this episode is why it’s important sometimes to rebrand, what things to do to get to know your tribe, why community is essential to owning a business, and lots of great advice for other business owners.
- Why Jaclyn rebranded + what some of her reservations were for making this change
- How to incorporate your children into your business, if that’s what you want to do
- How Jaclyn intersected mindset + marketing
- How Jaclyn knew it was time to become a personal brand
- What imposter syndrome is and how it manifests itself
How to self-develop or reflect in a way that really is empowering or powerful to build yourself up
- What things to do to get to know your tribe
- Why community is essential in business ownership
- All Up in Your Lady Business Podcast
- Mary Beth Storjohann’s episode
- Marie Forleo
- Jessica Stansberry’s episode
- The Palmshop
- Amy Porterfield
- Jessica Rasdell’s episode
- The Know, Love, and Trust Tribe
- Myer-Briggs test
- Strengths Finder test
- The Ask Method by Ryan Levesque
- Brene Brown
Jaclyn Mellone is a mindset and marketing mentor, speaker and co-hostess of the All Up In Your Lady Business podcast. She helps passionate, creative entrepreneurs channel their zone of genius, tackle their inner mean girls, and build Know, Love and Trust with themselves and their tribe.
When she’s not helping entrepreneurs create their own version of success, from the inside out, you can find Jaclyn spending time with her husband Chris, their 2 adorable children, Eleanor and Marshall or being lounged on by their fur-child, Louie… most likely in a sea of naked Barbies and dismantled Lego sets. Jaclyn loves to connect on Instagram (@knowloveandtrust), her Facebook group (The Know Love and Trust Tribe) … usually with her favorite Black Toasted Almond cuppa joe from Dunkin’ Donuts in hand!
Jaclyn’s Social Handles: