Reina and Christina interview Ali Edwards, creator of memory keeping products and classes, this Creative Empire podcast episode. Ali talks about always connecting everything she puts out back to her reason why, how she is very intentional in everything she does, and why she prefers slow growth. During this conversation, the trio discuss thinking ahead in launch strategy and share tips on how to authentically share your story with your audience.
- What One Little Word is and what Ali’s word for this year is
- How Ali uses her website to get her customers to focus on certain projects
- How to create & use a launch strategy
- How to intentionally create products/classes that matter to you
- Why Ali encourages everyone to connect with their reason why
- How Ali’s business has evolved
- What tips Ali has for people wanting to authentically share their story with their audience
- One Little Word
- Week in the Life
- Creative Empire Podcast’s free workbook
- Jessica Rasdall’s episode
- Project Life
- December Daily
Ali Edwards’ passion resides in that very special place where the stories and images of life intersect. Designer, blogger, workshop instructor, and author of four books about memory keeping, Ali is well known for authentically capturing everyday life with photos and words and creating memory keeping projects from those moments that pass by in an instant. Guided by simple principles such as not making things more complicated than they need to be, focusing on the things that matter most and embracing imperfection, Ali Edwards is proud to be a work in progress. She believes without a doubt that there’s no right or wrong way to do all this, that the real stories are worth telling, and there’s a whole lot of celebrating to do even in the midst of the challenging pieces of life. Since 2004, Ali Edwards blog, workshops and memory keeping projects have inspired tens of thousands of people to share their own stories and enrich their own lives through the process. Ali lives in Eugene, Oregon with her two children and their cat George Washington.
Ali’s Social Handles: