Content creation queen, branding strategist, coach, and speaker Maya Elious joins Reina and Christina to chat about how to create content that not only connects to your audience, but also converts them into customers. Maya believes that you should create content from your heart and that everything you do should have a purpose behind it. The trio talk about everything from how to start creating content and what kind of content you should share to how to find your unique selling proposition and how to onboard clients.
- How to figure out what type of content to share
- Why you need to be clear about what you really want on your website
- How to make it really easy for people to buy things from you + why it’s important to do that
What the three things are that are missing in your business to make you feel like you are broke and burned out
How to onboard clients as a service based business
Why you need to be really confident when you’re naming your price to a potential client + how to fix your money mindset
- How to find your unique selling proposition
- What to do if you’re struggling with consistently booking clients
- How Maya turned her services into commodities
Maya Elious is a branding strategist, coach and speaker that teaches creative business owners how to create magnetic content and irresistible products that will get them noticed and paid online. She is the content curator behind MayaElious.com where she shares hundreds of blog posts and resources for solopreneurs looking for clarity and strategy to build a profitable brand. When she’s not helping her clients build a digital empire, she can be found binge watching Homeland on Hulu.
Maya’s Social Handles: