In this episode Christina interviews co-host Reina Pomeroy to discuss her journey to life and business coaching and how she got there. Reina talks about steps she took to invest in herself, even when she had no money to do so, and how it paid off in spades. Investing in herself sometimes included conferences, technology and resources, but since day one she’s had a coach to help guide and push her. Reina lays out why you should consider hiring a coach, and how to hire the right one for you. Investing in yourself as a small business owner can be tough, but Reina encourages you to stop making excuses, and make your creative entrepreneur dreams happen! As the podcast continues Reina and Christina discuss how even small and/or new business owners can make very real, big social impacts.
- Why you should consider hiring a coach
- Why you should stop making excuses and how you can make your creative entrepreneur dreams happen
- How to hire the right coach for you and invest in yourself
- How to make a big social impact, even if you’re a small biz owner
- How Reina transitioned from a social worker and wedding planner to a life +biz coach
- Carrie Grace Shop
- Reina’s Heart Centered Biz Bosses Facebook Group
- Inspired Retreat
- Creative at Heart Conference in Denver
- Savvy Business Owner Conference
- My Creative Empire Podcast Facebook Group
I’m the Life + Biz Success Coach behind Reina + Co. I help creative entrepreneurs who have a million amazing ideas in their heads and get overwhelmed because they’re always spinning their wheels. I help them pinpoint what’s most important so they can become the go to expert in their industry. I coach entrepreneurs who not only want to have a business that thrives but a life that is really rich and purposeful. I have run my business on the belief that having strong personal and business values are what help to create and sustain a healthy business. Here’s to success, whatever that means for you!
Reina’s Social Handles: