For this episode of the Creative Empire Podcast Reina + Christina are talking with Laura Foote. Laura discusses her journey to creating her creative empire which has spanned over the last eight years. She talks about her windy, non-Cinderella story of creative entrepreneurship and how she has grown and changed with it. Laura highlights how people can learn from what they’re doing right now, even if it’s not where they want to be. She talks about how she has found balance between life and business, and found a sense of community and friendships despite moving across the country.
- How to embrace the windy, non-Cinderella story that can be creative entrepreneurship
- How you can learn from what you’re doing right now (even if it’s not where you want to be)
- How to find community and friendships as a creative entrepreneur
- How to balance different priorities in life and business
- How to find balance when you’re just starting out
- How to grow and change with your industry
Laura Foote is a Kansas girl turned Floridian who specializes in branding and wedding portraiture. She has been featured by brands like Lauren Conrad, Emily Ley, and Glitter Guide. Laura holds a Master’s degree in College Education and recently made the jump from advisor/instructor to full-time photographer, speaker and mentor! The intersection of learning/teaching/mentoring other creatives is the core of her heart and she considers herself a storyteller who focuses on the real, raw, beautiful life moments that are intimate and worth remembering. Any day that ends with good food, red wine, and conversations that go 10,000 feet deep are the best in her book!
Laura’s Social Handles: