Today, Amy Cherry of Amy Nicole Photography is joining Reina and Christina today for an Empire Mentoring session. Amy is chatting all about what it’s like to move a business from one place to another and the struggles with uprooting your work. The trio jump right into discussing Amy’s big move and how she is finding her clientele. They discuss how to find your unique value proposition to stand out, plus how to determine your ideal client.
- How to let clients know where you are, especially when you move [0:03:18]
- What moving can look like as a business owner [0:05:13]
- How to price yourself as a photographer [0:09:45]
- Why finding your unique value proposition (UVP) into your business [0:15:53]
- How to find what makes you different from everyone else [0:22:45]
- Why talking with your ideal client can help you [0:25:54]
- How being an introvert + building deep connections can actually help your business [0:27:56]
I’m just very much a doer, and so I just want to do as much as I can so that I can always look back and say, “You gave it your all.”
- Shelby Steckbauer
- Lauren Hooker of Elle & Company
- Justin and Mary Marantz
- Don Miller + Building a StoryBrand podcast
As a service provider of a creative product, you are not the hero. You are the Dumbledore to the Harry Potter.
Amy Cherry has been photographing stories of life and love for 10 years and has been the girl behind Amy Nicole Photography for 5 years. Family & the simple moments of life endlessly inspire her and she’s thankful to call Charlottesville home with her husband, Jeremy, after spending some time in Nashville together. Her work has been featured in National Geographic Traveler, The Washington Post, Nashville Lifestyles and many wedding publications like Southern Weddings, BRIDES.com and Snippet & Ink.
Do you love what you’ve heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!