This jam session episode features Reina and Christina chatting, and getting honest, about self-care as a business owner. Today we’re going to be talking a little bit about self-care but also other things and how to be a more whole person. The duo discuss everything from hobbies and how they can help you creatively in a business, to their top tools they use to stay productive, such as apps like Sworkit and Asana Rebel.
- Setting boundaries such as business hours [0:01:47]
- How your hobbies can help you feel scheduled [0:03:32]
- Working in different places to be more productive [0:06:50]
- What Reina’s “One Body” idea [0:07:50]
- Top list of helpful things to be more productive [0:09:06]
- Why hobbies can help you be creative [0:18:57]
- How to start a hobby [0:28:15]
- Nikki Elledge Brown
- Arches National Park
- Savvy Experience
- Cassey Ho
- Asana Rebel
- Dannie Fountain
- Pollo Tropical
- headspace app
- Uber Eats
- Lauren Carnes
- Eric Whitacre
- Lauren Bowling – Financial Best Life
- Jimmy Fallon
- The Roots
There is a lot of hard work involved and so in taking care of ourselves it really is necessary to do things that are fun.
Do you love what you’ve heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!