Joining Reina and Christina today is Meghan Maydel. Meghan is a Sales Funnel and Marketing Strategist (plus, CMO-for-Hire) for service-based creative biz owners who want a to FINALLY get consistent with their client + cash flow, taking their biz to the next level while they’re at it. The trio jump right into talking about marketing trends and how they can help your business. Meghan gives marketing tips throughout the episode such as keeping your marketing consistency and giving new things time to work. They also discuss how outsourcing can help you get back to what you love in your business.
- What is positioning strategy + tips [0:04:11]
- What some trends that she thinks will be staying around [0:09:00]
- How to integrate Anchor into a marketing strategy [0:13:41]
- How Anchor can disrupt podcasting [0:18:03]
- How to use your favorite way to create content + consistency [0:28:21]
- Where your content should be going, according to your ideal client [0:29:19]
- Why outsourcing can be helpful [0:20:24]
- What changes she has coming up in her business [0:32:17]
- Amy Porterfield
- Pat Flynn
- rogue marketer
- Kristen White
- Jessica Rasdall
- Gary Vaynerchuk
Meghan is a Sales Funnel + Marketing Strategist (& CMO-for-Hire) for service-based creative biz owners who want a to FINALLY get consistent with their client + cash flow, taking their biz to the next level while they’re at it. She comes from a design and advertising background having worked for one of Ad Age’s “top 10 agencies to watch in the U.S.” where she worked on campaigns for Volvo, Trident, Converse, and more. She also has worked extensively in the in-house design field, helping companies discover their brand story and how to infuse it into everything they do. She broke out on her own in 2014 and launched what is currently Meghan Maydel in early 2015. When she isn’t waist deep in her biz, you can find her hosting her podcast—Bosses & Booze—planning her next Halloween display, and/or chillin with her hubby and 2 fur babies.
- Facebook Group
- Anchor at /meghan-maydel
Do you love what you’ve heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!