This jam session episode features Reina and Christina chatting about how to break the mold in your business. The duo have at least eight actionable strategies that you’re going to be able to take away in this episode and can use to start switching up the status quo and do your business differently than the rest of your industry.
- How high need, low competition ideas can do great things [0:01:54]
- Why we should be questioning the “standard way” to do things [0:06:40]
- How payment plans can be a client experience [0:08:48]
- Why client gifts are getting overwhelming [0:14:00]
- Why stepping into another niches conference is a good idea + investing [0:20:08]
- How questioning the status quo can help us develop [0:23:03]
- What collaborations can do with your clientele [0:30:46]
- How leveraging your past can differentiate your business [0:34:39]
- Jessica Rasdall + The Speaker Blueprint
- Ashlyn Carter
- The Savvy Experience
- Laura Foote
- The Trouvaille Workshop
- Shanna Skidmore
- Jamie – Marigold and Grey
- Elon Musk
- Adobe InDesign
- The National Stationary Show
- Lynn Stevens – Think Splendid and splendidinsights.com
- Molly Suber Thorpe
- Mariah Coz
- Shay Cochrane – SC Stock Shop
- Lara Casey
- Emily Ley
- Katell Schmitz of Reverie Lane
- Illiah Manger of C&V
- Lauren Hooker
- Creative Market
- Lauren Carns
- Conferencing Better – Reina and Co.
Do you love what you’ve heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!