This episode features Reina and Christina chatting about relationships in real life, meaning relationships at home or with people outside of your business. This episode gets down into the nitty-gritty of relationships as an entrepreneur. Both ladies talk about their personal relationships and ways that they could do better. Both talk about being more intentional and give tips to do just that. If you ever feel like your journey at home is messy, but don’t want to talk about it, they are for you!
- How to figure out your daily, weekly, and monthly “Circles” + who to invest in [0:02:42]
- What connecting with others with changing lifestyles is like [0:05:10]
- How to start formalizing reaching out to friends [0:11:15]
- Why in person conferences will never fail [0:13:30]
- What personal, committed relationships while working from how can look like [0:19:13]
- Why committing to relationships can be helpful [0:27:41]
- What huge life events can look like for entrepreneurs [0:29:31]
- Trouvaille Workshop
- Callie Lindsey
- Lauren Carns
- Adrienne Dorison
- Lingo Mod
- This is the End
- Mindbodygreen – 5 Signs It’s Time To End Your Engagement
- Jess Lively
All of us can do a better job at like showing up for our people so that we can be happier or feel supported.
Do you love what you’ve heard?
Add this graphic to your Insta Story!