The Creative Empire podcast is a show that focuses on bringing you fresh, forward-thinking content that’s previously only been available at conferences, workshops and retreats. Each week, Reina Pomeroy, the life + biz success coach at Reina + Co, and Christina Scalera, the attorney for creatives, chat with industry influencers to help you understand and develop the business side of your creative hustle.
We’ll talk to acclaimed business owners and speakers about:
- How to turn a unique idea into a booming business
- How to hire employees that you believe in and that believe in your business
- How to make the transition to full time creative entrepreneur
- How to manage creative entrepreneurship and motherhood
- How to grow the right kind on audience on social media
- Why you should self-promote (and not see it as bragging!)
- How to ask for help (and recognizing it makes you a better entrepreneur)
- Why women should be more confident about their expertise
- How to deal with imperfections as a creative entrepreneur
- Why you should stop making excuses and how you can make your creative entrepreneur dreams happen
- How to hire the right coach for you and invest in yourself
- How to make a big social impact, even if you’re a small biz owner
- and more!
You can find us on iTunes by clicking here, and be sure to subscribe + leave a review if you like the show so you never miss out on our exclusive content.
Leaving a review helps us continue to have conversations with these high-level boss babes that can invigorate and jump-start your success in the creative world!
I’m the Life + Biz Success Coach behind Reina + Co. I help creative entrepreneurs who have a million amazing ideas in their heads and get overwhelmed because they’re always spinning their wheels. I help them pinpoint what’s most important so they can become the go to expert in their industry.
My background is in psychology, I have my Masters in Social Work and have worked as a program manager and an event planner. Before I had this business, I had my own wedding planning business. I know how windy and solitary the creative entrepreneur path is, but I can tell you that once you find “your thing,” it’s so worth the journey.
I coach entrepreneurs who not only want to have a business that thrives but a life that is really rich and purposeful. I have run my business on the belief that having strong personal and business values are what help to create and sustain a healthy business. Here’s to success, whatever that means for you!
If you’ve ever complained that you love what you do but hate the business side of things, you’re in the right spot. Christina’s mission as a lawyer for creative entrepreneurs is to help them fulfill their life’s work by creating beautiful businesses from the inside out. She provides the creative world with accessible, affordable legal solutions. Whether you need a last-minute contract template that covers your butt, a painless trademark registration or want to learn more to empower yourself to run your business well, legally speaking, Christina has you covered.